Tuesday 18 February 2014

Creative Genius YOU: Challenge Tip 7


Let's Get Testing!


Hey there my Creative Geniuses.

We are in Challenge Tip 7 this week.

I hope you have been enjoying and benefiting from this challenge course.

It started in the New Year and will go on til end of March 2014.

We will have 12 challenges and if you are joining us for the very first time then firstly welcome to turBo flow Academy and secondly you can start straight away by scrolling down to week 1.

This Challenge Tip course was primarily created to help individuals who are shy to get creative or try new ideas, who are stuck in a limiting belief that they are not creative, to set the tone for 2014 - be more creative and have more fun - and learn to unleash your creative juices.

This challenge course is also ideal for creative-pros too if you want to enhance your creativity or just want to read something different. This blog Academy!

So last week we had an intensive coaching and mentoring session and today we shall...

Challenge Tip 7

Let's Get Testing!

It's time to test our ideas now.

This may sound little bit daunting but remember all geniuses created masterpieces after trial and error and many drafts and ups and downs.

The vital key here is to 'Never Give Up! Especially if you truly believe in your ideas.

Listen, I've been there and as an entrepreneur I've had my share of crying, sleepless nights, doubts in my own abilities and skills and the constant I quit sessions in my head.

Had I quit then today we would not be in week 7 and I would not be running 11 different brands.

I'm a daily work in progress - just like you - but the key is to persevere and keep going.

So this week I want you to go ahead now and test your invention masterpiece in the making.

Weather that was creating a physical product or something virtual - i.e. online videos, books, eBooks (like I am) or whatever you are working on - test it.

You may have gone through this already where you have come up with some challenges, hesitations or resistances.

That is a good sign!

Grab your creative journal, pen/pencil (with the rubber) and jot down your observations.

This is like being back at school in science lab! :D

Write down what worked, what didn't work, what new approach you can try, what you can add, delete, move around etc.

Create mind maps to answer these questions and you will find your answers.

That's your homework for this week.

Get testing your masterpiece in the making and continue the awesome creativity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment