Tuesday 6 September 2016

I think i ate playdough!


What did you eat?

Crayons? Paint?? Plasticine???


[image from Google]

Now don't deny it!

We all ate something different - that's why our creativity is so unique and different to each of us! :D

I used to love my plasticine - in fact, maybe i never told you - but my childhood was full of play every single day! 

I played with my cats and kittens (yes, they were real - i had lots of cats and kittens as a child) dolls and teddies and coloured and painted and had imaginary friends and made imaginary adventures and my whole family joined in my play - my mum (dad on his day off from work) and elder sisters and brothers. I read books and wrote short stories.

Yes all this under age 11!

My sister made playdough and i loved it and you know i may just have nibbled on it a few times too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment