Tuesday 20 May 2014

Are YOU a Creative Reader?


I LOVE reading?


Do YOU?

Can you recommend me some 'Creative Reads?'

Just comment below and recommend me your creative read on all things creativity and i'll truck right in! 

Here's one book i totally recommend which will help you in whatever industry you work in and the thing with this book is that it will teach you creative ways to solve your problems.

It's called; 'Da Vinci and the 40 Answers' by Mark. L. Fox.'


Have you read it?

What do you think?

Comment below and let me know OK? And if you haven't then go get this book right now and get at it and you'll come up with some awesome ways to solve your problems (or challenges).

I've read this book at least 3 times and you know what, until you recommend me your creative read, i'm going to get into this book again! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment