Tuesday 25 March 2014

Creative Genius YOU: Challenge Tip 12


Let's Get Launching!


You know what, I can't believe we are in Challenge Tip 12 already!

Our 12 weeks - 3 months have just flown bye!

I feel sad - yet happy that we are here at launch week.

This Challenge course started spontaneously - as do most my ventures.

My aim was to help newbies to unleash their creative juices and make them more confident to live a more creative life in 2014.

I honestly and truly hope you have enjoyed the exercises each week and are now at the stage to launch your masterpiece-in-the-making service or product.

If you're a veteran creative soul then I also hope you had a few new things to learn.

Teachers are always students first and will always be students and learning.

So let's get to it! :)

Challenge Tip 12

Let's Get Launching!



You are now ready to launch your masterpiece service or product.

You need to be brave and courageous!

You are brave and courageous!

You may have a billion questions and thoughts running riots in your head right now - but listen, YOU deserve THIS as you have worked hard and shown up every week to the Academy for your new lesson - your new weekly challenge.

You have stepped out of your comfort zone and believed in yourself and tried some new and crazy stuff - and you've enjoyed it and learnt lots.

It may seem daunting and scary - don't worry as that is completely natural and we all feel it - yes me too - but you've done the hard work.

Get your service and product out there now and focus on marketing and advertising it.

Use both online and offline methods to market it.

Use all the free social media available.

Let your random souls know you have launched (the same random souls who helped and gave you feedback).

Let them help you spread the word.

It may be slow or it may make you an overnight superstar - anything is possible.

The key is to stay in faith and continue to believe.

This is the first step in many in your creative missions to help you live a more creative life now.

I can feel your excitement - it's contagious! :D

Go ahead now and launch your masterpiece product and service and keep me in the loop and let me know how it goes for you!

I want to thank you for turning up each week to the Academy and taking on the challenge.

I have absolutely loved it and have learnt lots too!

Who knows what my spontaneousness brings next to the Academy - but keep it locked here and let all your friends know!

Go launch it now and best wishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment